Wednesday 6 February 2008

Fun~

First of all, I'm being incredibly naughty right now by staying up this late. It's past 1 AM already and I have to be up in around 6 hours. As usual I'll be hating myself in the morning :P

Today I woke up after yet another 10-hour sleeping marathon. Most of the day I then spent on trying to make a bloody webserver installation work (Apache, MySQL and PHP). No kind of database functionality seems to work in PHP right now, with scripts terminating at any database call without any kind of error message. I'll just have to wipe the thing and start over again, I guess. The automatic configuration of Apache by the PHP installer may be to blame as well. I don't know, but I'll do a manual install this time of PHP.

What I'm really looking forward to is something I discussed today with some friends in Almere. Next weekend we'll go to the cinema with the four of us. I'll also help the other girl in the group with painting inside her house earlier on Saturday. Yes, I know I'm being too nice :P I think I'll be a really fun weekend, though. And don't worry, this time I'll bring my laptop with me so that I can keep posting updates on my blog :D

So tomorrow my train departs just after 9 AM, and around 10 AM I'll be trying to fix their PC as well as the laptop of my brother. I've got a few hours for that before I have to return to be in time for the neighbour's girl who is dropping by early in the afternoon.

At least Thursday is still a blank spot in my agenda. Time to catch up on some work :D


Maya

No comments: