Saturday 24 November 2007

If Only I Knew...

I didn't sleep well last night again. Felt nauseous much of the day, then developed a headache and decided to go to bed. I really don't want to get out of bed anymore. I'm feeling just too tired. It's probably due to stress or something silly like that. I'm realizing more than before now that what bothers me the most is that I don't know anything about my own body. For all I know sexual experiences actually worsen my IS condition, or something equally bad. There's just so little I can say with certainty, and it frustrates me to no end.

I felt really upset for a while today again, mostly when considering how some girls can just so carelessly give their own body away to random guys they meet on dating sites. Part of me thinks it's terrible and the mere thought of it sickens me. I've discovered that hating and not caring about others works well against this. I feel better now.

I may have an apartment in Canada. Nothing is certain yet, though. Finding a moving company which doesn't charge an arm and a leg isn't easy, however. Contacted another one who'll drop by personally next week for a quote. Need to handle financial issues surrounding my bank account and such too. I may need a Canadian account.

At least I didn't cry today except when I saw this beautiful comic: http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Definitely check it out.

Goodnight, everyone.


Maya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.