Tuesday 27 November 2007

Nothing To Say, Really...

I slept okay, woke up early and stayed in bed for a bit longer until I managed to exhaust myself enough so that I could sleep a bit more.

I had breakfast, lunch... watched anime, and worked a bit. Dropped off a package at the post office as well. I feel kind of weird, as though I'm transforming into an adult woman or so, or just finally learning to deal with it. I don't know. It's confusing.

No messages from the moving company or the journalist today. I love these nagging feelings of doubt. Or crushing, I should say. It's like I secretly want to be miserable or so. Not a trace of self-confidence or hope whatsoever.

Tomorrow I'll be working as much as possible and wait for anything to happen. There isn't anything else I can do right now. I might just cut off communication channels with others for a few days, though. Distractions aren't helping me focus on all this work.

I'm feeling tired and emotionally exhausted enough to go to bed early today. See you tomorrow.


Maya

No comments: